19.6.10

I found the camera!

Remember how I had some super cute arrangements, but the camera that took the pictures was MIA? Well I found it!

Here they are....


Are you dying at these garden roses? I just discovered them. I love them!





I did this arrangement as trade. Remember how I did red roses with coffee beans for a wedding with Evan Prince? Well he does hair too, and he is really good...I mean REALLY good. So I asked if I could possibly put together an arrangement for his lovely wife, in trade for a hair cut (a much needed hair cut). He was so nice to agree.




This arrangement was for the same funeral. My parents wanted to send flowers, and my mom was very specific in her request
Mom: "don't make it look like funeral flowers!"
So this is what I came up with! I love it! It was for a lovely girl named Jill, whom I loved as well. I think that Jill would have liked this arrangement.