10.10.10

Josh and Amy

This wedding turned out SO much better than I could have imagined! I mean, I knew it was going to be good, but then I was just so happy with the way everything came together.
I met with Amy about 5 or 6 months ago, and she wanted an earthy feel. Her colors were burnt orange and a deep dark plum! Perfect for fall. She was completely open to artichokes, and moss! What more could I ask for? I love MOSS, and I seriously love incorporating fruits in arrangements. I asked her if she was ok with lots of greenery....I love different kinds of greenery. She was all about using different, and unique kinds of greenery.
We decided on circus roses, dalihs, artichokes (dark purple, and green), plum calla lilies (we almost didn't get these b/c they were going to be 3$ a head!!!! But last min freddie (my go to guy at the flower shop) gave me an AMAZING deal on some!), moss, seeded eucalyptus, some kind of plum/green greenery, and fern shoots. Fern shoots are some of my FAVORITE things to work with. They are the brown curly things coming out of some of the arrangements. They are totally live...isn't that amazing? I think they were the finishing touch, they added the perfect whimsical feel!





This is the only picture I remember to take of the bouquets. It is her throw bouquet. I really like the way it looks to fall-lisious!
This is FRESH LIVE moss! Straight from Oregon....I seriously saw earth worms in the dirt on the other side! I was really excited to get it.

I really liked this one. I loved how simple it was. And we all know how much I love using sticks as mock basket handles (I pretty much do it every time I arrange anything).

All in all this was an amazing experience. Amy and Josh were so lovely. They were so nice and even gave me a bottle of nice white wine, and a gift card to target. I was seriously so thoughtful. They were a delight to work with, and I love their taste in everything. I hope they had as much fun looking at their arrangements as I did making them!